Monday, June 29, 2015

June 30 Minutes in the Life

Hello Friends, it's time for the June edition of our 30 Minutes In the Life blog circle. This month I am sharing 30 minutes from a visit at my Mom's house.  I had part of the day off from work and spent it with my kiddos playing in the pool. When I was growing up we had a pool in our back yard and it still to this day, swimming is one of my absolute favorite things to do.  I am so thankful and happy that my children have this same love. They have never feared the water or not wanted to play and enjoy themselves in the water.  They are just like me and will stay in until the absolute last minute that they have to get out.  One of the best things about being at the pool, is all the crazy jumps you can do.  So during our visit, the kids had all sorts of fun jumping in the pool.  Here are some of my favorites from this 30 minutes.  After you check out my post be sure to keep following along to the other ladies in the circle.  We are lucky to have such a talented group of artists from all over the world, and each one always has something beautiful and interesting to share from their little piece of the world.



















Next up in our circle is my very talented and inspiring friend, Amanda Voelker. She is not only an incredible photographer, but her stories and words are just as wonderful.  Click here to see what she has to share with you this month.

4 comments:

  1. What fun Karen. You got some awesome water splashes and I just love the second photo. Great post this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great action shots, Karen!! We love the pool too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so so fun :) I love how you captured their carefree happy spirits! Cannonballs make for the best photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. man! i love the pool during the summer!! such a great afternoon!

    ReplyDelete